Publish Services for a data set
You can publish view and download services if the theme linked to your data set has a valid service configuration. Publishing services is done either by triggering the automated publishing process at the end of the data set creation, or through a manual command later on. When you publish services, the system always creates all configured services types at once; in other words, if your theme configuration includes a view- and a download service, it is not possible to publish just a download service. The reason for this is that the metadata of each has references to the other.
When you’re logged in as a Data Manager or Theme manager, follow these steps to publish services manually:
- Go to «Data» on the main toolbar
- Pick the data set from the resource list for which you’d like to publish services
- Go to «View Services» or «Download Services»
- Activate the toggle switch
- Click «Publish services» to create and start the service, and also run any configured test suites
- This process runs in the background and can take a while. A progress bar displaying the status of service creation, service testing and service publishing appears.
- As each process completes, additional information will become available:
- Links to service and data set metadata
- For view services, you’ll also get a preview link
- Test reports
- Service settings
- Service log
- To unpublish a service, deactivate the toggle switch and click «Delete services».
|Please note the following limitations of the current version:|
- Display properties configured for the theme are not used for the GetFeatureInfo in the WMS.
- The ATOM Feed is not completely INSPIRE compliant, since elements for GeoRSS and Open Search are missing.