Automated Publishing and Transformation
Wehn set up, the automated workflow performs service publishing and data transformation as a background process that doesn’t require any user interaction. The automated workflow can be set up to listen to events, such as the creation of a new data set. When this happens, services can be created and published, and transformation projects be executed. A typical automated workflow looks like this:
- Creation of a non-INSPIRE data set
- Publication of services for the non-INSPIRE data set
- Transformation of data to an INSPIRE target model
- Publication of services for the newly created INSPIRE data set
When logged in as a theme manager or organisation superuser, follow these steps to set up the automated workflow:
- Go to «Themes»
- Pick the theme you’d like to automate from the list of themes
- Go to «Automation»
- Decide which events should trigger the automated workflow. For each event type such as the creation of a new data set or a modification of an existing one, decide when the execution should happen - manually, immediately or with a delay. We recommend immediate execution for new data sets and manual or delayed execution for updates.
- If you’ve selected «Later» for one of the event types, proceed to set up when exactly the transformation and publishing should be executed:
- Dayly: Pick the time of the day at which the transformation and publishing should be executed.
- Weekly: Pick the weekday and the time of the day at which the transformation and publishing should be executed.
- Monthly: Pick the day of the month and the time of the day at which the transformation and publishing should be executed.