Link and Configure Transformation project
You can associate a transformation project with every theme. Files in data sets that a re linked to the theme are transformed to a different format and schema by means of this transformation project. A common example is to upload non-interoperable data in Shapefile and to transform it to INSPIRE compliant GML.
To associate a transformation project with a theme, follow these steps as a logged in theme manager or organisation superuser:
- Go to «Themes»
- Pick the theme you’d like to change the configuration for
- Go to «Transformation»
- Click on «Select Project»
- Choose the applicable transformation project from the list by clicking on the » button
- Optionally, click «Select Target Theme» to choose a theme that the data sets produced by the transformation should be associated with.
- If you intend these transformed data sets to be automatically published, the target theme association is mandatory.
- Choose the applicable theme from the list by clicking on the » button